Friday, September 9, 2016

Autumn two ways

My favorite color changes but I can tell you that it is never orange.  (So of course, my alma mater's colors included orange!)  However, come fall, I don't mind using it all on my cards.  Here I used it to make my Way with Words Autumn die pop on my card below a swirl of colorful fall leaves by Memory Box (Swirling Leaves).




I layered it with the same yellow that I used for my card base.








 On my second card, I used a stamp called Autumn is a second spring also by Quietfire Design with copper embossing powder. 






So which do you like better?


4 Seasons, Set of 4 - Metal Cutting Dies




Autumn is a Second Spring - Mounted

Challenges I am playing in:
Simon Says Stamp It (Monday and Wednesday)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!