Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Lots of cards!


Hello, there!  I've been having a grand time in my craft room of late.  Sometimes I don't get a chance to play in the challenges I follow and then sometimes the mojo hits and I can play all day.  (When I do get stuck and can't seem to create anything, I clean up my area and since it just can't seem to stay clean - kind of like the rest of my house - it begs me to create something to return to its usual messy state.

These cards are for the Falliday Fest challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.




This monogram was done by trimming the M off of Quietfire Design's Merry Christmas 2 metal die and layering in on top of ODBD Doily.


Here I paired another Quietfire die - thank you - with Memory Box's Geo Fragments .  I kept the colors red, white, and blue for Jeanne's challenge.


The pink Cabrini Ornament by Memory Box was perfect for the pink inspiration challenge by VASunshine.  I paired it up with some snowflake dp and the Blueprint13 by My Favorite Things.  This is also for the Simon Says Think Pink challenge


This last card is one of my favorite to do with the nighttime sky.  Something I had not tried before was to add a bit of green to the sky.  It's on my bucket list to see the Northern Lights!  The stamp is from Lucky Stars by WPlus9.  I masked off the "friend" at the end to make it suitable for anyone's birthday.  I just think it's a great sentiment for a birthday card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!