Saturday, October 22, 2016

More Falliday Fest cards with ODBD

I've been busy playing along with Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest so there will be a flurry of cards (see what I did there with these cards) for the next few days.  

For my first card, I used Heather Telford's technique to make some snow covered trees using the tree from Joys of the Season.  I stamped in clear Versamark and then moved the paper a bit so that the black stamping would be slightly below and off.  I then clear embossed all of it and sponged a moonlight snowy scene.  The embossed image resisted the inking.  I love the effect!



For the second card, I went with a purple color burst background.  I decided to use the set Sending You Sunshine which is a "summer set" complete with a sandcastle.  But the "Warm Wishes" sentiment is perfect for this snowy card using the Snow Crystals dies.




For the last card today, I made a blue Christmas card using the new Snowflake Sky die, small bow die, and the Noel ornament stamp.  The background was sponged with blue distress inks and the stamp is embossed in silver. 


In other news, I am on Instagram now!  Follow me at @yourstrulybydiana.  Thank you!



Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!