Saturday, October 15, 2016

Snow!

Snowflake dies - can we ever have enough?  If you love snowflake and dies as much as I do, you're going to want to get this pre-order special bundle from Our Daily Bread Designs.  It's a great set to make some beautiful and quick cards.  For my sample today, I sponged in different shades of blue distress inks (Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass, Broken China) and splattered some water over it.  I then die cut the largest die from the Snowflake Sky Set and the snowflake background die out of white card stock.  I adhered it onto a white card base.

I thought it was very pretty like that but I wanted to make a focal point so I used one of the coordinating dies out of the Snow Crystals die set and layered up one of the stars. I then popped up another snowflake on top of that so that it would be a wee bit more intricate.



You can get the dies I used in this special bundle.




Today through October 31st, Our Daily Bread Designs is offering Pre-Order Bundle Specials on the November 2016 Release!   All November 2016 Bundle pre-orders will begin shipping on November 1, 2016 or sooner, please see the ODBD Blog  for more details. 


For more inspiration using the ODBD November Pre-Order products you can see the other Designers projects and additional Bundles on the ODBD Blog, or you can visit their blog links below:


Sandee * Cathy * Lisa * Lori * Grace * Dawn 
Robin * Sabrina * Julie * Diana * Helen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!