Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas tag

As much as I love to receive gifts in bags (so handy!) I still love to wrap up Christmas presents and spruce them up with big fat ribbons and pretty picks. And if you do all that, you need a tag to top it all off!  I made this quick one (cause I'm going to need lots of tags!) using Quietifre Design Dec.25  Elizabeth Craft Designs Small Poinsettia, Alphabet 1- Caps, and Tags & More 2 - Deco.  Once you die-cut everything you need, assembly goes very fast!


Diana Nguyen, Christmas, tag, Elizabeth Craft Designs, Quietfire Design, Dec 25, alphabet

Oh, as always, I added a silver layer behind the Dec. 25 to make it pop.  I also added rhinestones and microbeads to the center of the small poinsettia.  I topped it all off with a triple bow using quarter inch ribbons.



Dec.25 - Metal Cutting Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!