Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Welcome to the 2017 Queen of Hearts Blog Hop!

Welcome to Quietfire Design's 2017 Queen of Hearts Blog Hop!  This week we're celebrating the release of the newest dies, stencils and stamps from Quietfire Design by sharing some of our favorite creations using the many goodies released.  With more beautifully lettered dies, there are so many fun combinations of phrases and sentiments you can create.  


As always, I love the simpler designs when it comes to these word dies.  They are so beautiful I just can't have anything compete with them, know what I mean?  So I opt for colors and materials when I really want them to just shine.

My first distress inks were the set of Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, and Picked Raspberry. They are still my favorite go-to combination because they just blend beautifully together.  I started by sponging those colors with the new butterfly stencil.  I used Broken China to sponge some clouds above and Evergreen bough for a hint of green on the bottom of my layer.



I then die cut Sending and Smiles out of Shimmer Sheetz.  I backed the word die cuts with several layers of plain white card stock for for added depth. 



I love the bright and cheery result!  



Here is our Blog Hop Schedule with the dates each designer will be posting (Click on each person's name to go to their blog):

Sun Feb 12 - Suzanne 

Mon Feb 13 - Wanda and Connie

Tues Feb 14 - Robyn and Teresa

Wed Feb 15 - Kathy Jo and Diana  (you're here right now!)

Thurs Feb 16 Yvonne and Yogi

Fri Feb 17 Selma

    What would a celebration be without a giveaway!? Suzanne is giving away stamps, dies or stencils to random winners on each blog. 
Make sure you leave a comment below before midnight Sunday February 19, 2017. A winner will be randomly chosen from my list of comments and the winner's name will be posted on Quietfire Creations shortly afterwards. Visit and leave comments on all the designers Queen of Hearts blog posts for chances to win on their blogs! You can go back if you've missed any of them. 


Good Luck!


Sending Hugs Kisses

Sending Hugs and Kisses Metal Dies Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs Site )

Sweet Smiles

Sweet Smiles Metal Dies Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs Site )


A Way With Stencils - Butterflies and Stars
Butterfly and Stencils Stars  ( Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs Site )






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!