Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Friends and Felt Flowers

Hello!  I'm breaking out the felt for this month's challenge at ODBD - Create your own die cut flowers.  I love felt flowers because they are still thin enough to go through the mail easily.  Here I used some dark pink and light pink felt with the Pretty Posies die along with the leaves from the Aster dies.  The  Lattice Background is set against a sheet from the Shabby Rose Collection.  I love this sentiment from To My Friend (this area is so transient!) and had it framed with Ornate Oval mid sized die.





I hope you can play along with this month's challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge:  Spring has Sprung- Create your own die cut flowers.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until April 30 to link to the ODBD blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!