Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher Thanks Shaker Card

Hello!  I have another teacher appreciation card for you today - and it's perfect for this month's Just Say Thanks challenge for ODBD's Shining the Light Challenge.  I used the A+ Apples die set to make a window for the shaker element and embossed the sentiment from Class Act in white over black card stock.  I love it that the largest die from the Mini Label Dies is a perfect fit.  I also added a white Script Thanks across the apple.  It fit perfectly across the Pierced Square.  


Diana Nguyen, Class Act, Apple, Teacher, Teacher Appreciation, Shaker card

I hope you can play along with this month's challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge:  Just Say Thanks.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until June 4 to link to the ODBD blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!