Friday, September 15, 2017

Looking back ODBD September Release

Good morning!  I hope you are having a wonderful September so far! We're getting into a good routine which is much needed in our household.  That also means I have time set aside to craft - yay!

Here are a couple more with the new ODBD September release this month.  I am really loving the paper pad this month.  I don't use a lot of designer paper because I enjoy making my backgrounds  but this pad has been great.  The cards practically make themselves and having solid coordinating colors is soooo nice.

I made a quilt background for the first card - all with just two sheets of the paper pad!  



For the second card, I die cut out a rectangle to frame my quote.  I popped up the paper and it made it look like an extra large mat - I love those!  I put a quote in mine but I think even a personal picture would be great with such a simple and understated layout.


For more inspiration, be sure and check out the rest of the DT!

Cathy * Sandee * Lisa * Lori * Dawn * Helen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!