Monday, October 16, 2017

ODBD November Pre-Order Special

Are you ready for Christmas?  It's only 10 weeks away... though it may be early for decorating, it's never too early to start on your Christmas cards.  Here are a couple I made with the Winter Chickadee stamp set and Christmas Collection 2017 paper pad, both available as a pre-order (details below.)  


For my first card, I stamped on watercolor paper and framed it with the Snow Globe die.  After the watercolors dried, I added some stickles and glitter for the snow.  


For the second card, I stamped on kraft paper and used colored pencils to color it.  I love the look of white pencil on craft.  To get the snow effect, I used the silver Finetec mica palette.  This chickadee reminds me of my first ODBD stamp set so it was instant love when I saw him.



Check out the rest of the Design Team's inspiration!
Diana * Dawn * Lisa * Chris * Grace * Sandee * Lori * Helen

Today through October 31st, Our Daily Bread Designs  is offering Pre-Order Bundle Specials on the November 2017 Release!   All November 2017 Bundle pre-orders will begin shipping on November 1, 2017 or sooner, please see the ODBD Blog for more details.  Please note that the individual items from the November 2017 Release will not be available for purchase until November 1st!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!