Monday, January 1, 2018

ODBD January Release

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  

I hope you had a wonderful 2017 and an even more amazing 2018!  I think it's going to be a great year and I'm very excited about this month's release at Our Daily Bread Designs... because the stamp sets are designed by (drum roll please...) yours truly!  I've been working on my brush calligraphy and it's so exciting to see it being made into stamps and many many thanks to Our Daily Bread Designs for that bit of dream come true.

Here are a couple of cards I've made with the stamps sets (which includes a coordinating die for the flowers).  

For my first card I embossed in clear and then colored.  I then added a vellum overlay to soften the image even more.


For my second card, the peonies were embossed in gold and I used the new paper pack Romantic Roses Paper Pad.  Those coordinating dies are so useful - I used them to mask above and to die cut all the flowers out on both cards.



Here are the stamp sets I designed this month.  Check out the ODBD blog, facebook, or instagram pages for more inspiration.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!