Tuesday, June 5, 2018

New ECD Release: Happy Birthday

Hello!  Are you ready to be blown away by all the new dies at Elizabeth Craft Designs by Suzanne Cannon?  There's been sneak peeks all week over at Quietfire Design but today is the full release!  

I'm sharing a quick and easy card I made with the new Happy Birthday 3 die set.  It features a fun script "happy" paired with a bold whimsical block lettering of "birthday."  I sponged a sheet of card stock in different colors and die cut the "happy" four times and spaced them apart on a white card base.  The black birthday was added near the bottom and I added a strip of B&W striped washi tape to the side.  



The new release is available in its entirety at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Quietfire Design.





Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!