Monday, July 23, 2018

Christmas in July with Quietfire Design

This week at Quietfire Design, I get to kick off our Christmas in July week!  With temps in the 90s here, Christmas sounds quite far away but it's amazing how it sneaks up on you... it's only 22 weeks away!  lol!

I thought the new wreath die from Rosebud Wreath & Elements would be a perfect frame for this Christmas sentiment.  I stamped in black and then clear embossed the sentiment.  I used the same wreath die to cut out the sentiment so it would nestle in the wreath.  I added a couple of small poinsettias and gold flowers (Poinsettia and Hydrangea dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs) to the bottom of the wreath.



Hope you get inspired this week to get started on your Christmas cards! 


Rosebud Wreath & Elements - Metal Cutting Dies

All Hearts Come Home - Mounted



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!