Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Emboss Resist with Mistletoe stamps

Today I'm sharing another set of cards from a previous crafty play date where my friend brought over the Altenew Majestic Mistletoe stamp set.  We tried our hand at CASE-ing this card.  We did lots of embossing resist and mistakes were made, lessons learned, but always having fun.

We always seem to revert to die-cuts to finish off our cards - because stamping is just too risky!  Lol!


I decided to change the background to brown and did not like it at all until I added the red "Kisses" die cut.  It's really neat how just adding that one die tied it all together.


The glittery gold Rejoice is much prettier in real life.


I could not find a plain "On earth" stamp in all my stash so I ended up printing it on card stock.  Works for me!


All the dies are from Quietfire Design and also available at Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Sending Hugs Kisses - Metal Cutting Dies
Sending Hugs and Kisses - Quietfire Design | ECD

Rejoice - Metal Cutting Die

Rejoice- Quietfire Design | ECD

Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament - Metal Cutting Dies

Rejoice- Quietfire Design | ECD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!