Monday, December 17, 2018

CAS Not all who wander

Hi, there!  How crazy has your December been?  Mine is just shy of hectic so when this simple card came together, it gave me such a good feeling.  Sometimes simpler is better - especially in December!

I rearranged my craft room (will share pics later) and I found so much scrap paper - including this bit that I made into a background.  I added the Memory Box Evergreen trio to the front and I just loved how it looked.  It was perfect for one of the quotes from the Every Day is a Journey stamp set.


I'm not one to wander into a forest with just the stars as my guide but this is exactly the feeling this background with the tree silhouettes remind me of - just a sense of wonderment.



The quote was embossed in white on brown cardstock and I had matted the background with a 1/16 matting of white cardstock.  I wish I knew who made that paper - I am thinking a Recollection - Christmas theme paper pack but you can reproduce something similar with any starry night sky inking or stamping.


Hope you like it and that your season has been merry and meaningful!



Every Day is a Journey, Set of 4 Stamps - Mounted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!