Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Art Impressions Dog House Cubbies

Sorry I've been MIA - summer started and all the kids are home.  But I did manage to sneak away to the Scrapbook Expo and made some time to play with the new stuff I got.  It's funny but I was thinking that since I've gone there every year for over a decade, it would be a short trip.  Nope, I took HOURS and it was so nice to see some new companies - well, new to me.  I much prefer to shop in person than on-line even though on-line is wonderful and convenient - a little too convenient if you know what I mean.  But it was inspiring to see all the cards on display.

Art Impressions always has an amazing booth - their samples make me want to sign up for a Copic coloring class.  (Shameless plug here - Elizabeth Craft Designs also has an amazing booth and really beautiful samples - and I love seeing my work on the display  board - but you've got to see Susan's flowers to really appreciate how incredible they are.  You'll want all the flowers and Quietfire Design's word dies!)

Back to AI, they had the CUTEST Dog house cubbies stamp and die and I had to buy it because I knew exactly who I was going to mail it to.  I can't wait to send it to her.


Such a fun image to practice coloring and blending - and forgiving too because it's a nice size stamp but detailed.  I masked and sponged the background but left it pretty simple.


Best part is that it comes with a die and two of the door open and the others cut out the windows and doors.  On my instagram is a couple of videos where I colored the dogs houses.


Isn't that the cutest?  My kids want me to color the Pomeranian white so we can pretend it's a Samoyed - a very small one.  Lol!


Challenge I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!