Saturday, June 29, 2019

Personalized birthday card

My son had a birthday party to go to and it was for a 15 year old boy - my cute cards were not going to be appropriate at all.  So I made a quick one using my old color bursts (haven't used those in a while!) and large alphabet dies by Momenta.  The Happy Birthday is white embossed on black and I'm pretty sure it came from My Favorite Things.  (I had stamped and cut out the strips a while back at a crafty play date so this is not a set I have in my stash.)

I was going to do an eclipse card but found it very hard to read so I stacked four layers of black die cuts and shifted the top layer just a bit so that it popped up and had a shadow.

I heard he liked the card!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!