Thursday, August 22, 2019

BACK TO SCHOOL

Are you the happy parent that is so glad that school is back on or the sad parent that wishes summer could go on forever?  I am definitely the former - I love my routine and knowing what day of the week it is.  I do not look forward to homework and chauffeuring my kids here and there but at least we'll have something to do!

I made these 3 cards to celebrate the return of education featuring the Spellbinders Monthly Small Die Club Kit backpack.  It is so cute!  And so detailed - I love all the pieces that come with it and after watching their video on how to assemble it, I had to order the tiny magnet.  The flap can be flipped up to reveal a slit where you can insert an extra message.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!