Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Christmas Release by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Suzanne Cannon

I've switched gears from Thanksgiving to Christmas already (even though we're still in October) because I am so excited to share with you over the new few days some of my cards that I made with the new Christmas release by Susanne Cannon at Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Today's card is bright and classic with the traditional Christmas colors and holly berries and leaves.  But with FLOURISHES!  These flourishes are gorgeous and gives a wonderful movement to the card.


I first die cut 5 flourished holly - just the biggest one in the set which is the outline with the flourishes.  I then used shades of red and green Copic markers to color them.  I placed them on my card base so that there was no overlap or huge gaps. I knew I was going to put a sentiment in the center so I didn't worry about that too much.


Take a picture and glue them down.  As you can see if you look closely, on my card the die cuts are placed the same way except the card base got flipped when I glued my ribbons on there.  I then added the sentiment from the Let Your Heart be Light clear stamp set in the middle, matted with a circle base that was colored with the same shades of green Copic markers.  I like how it looked blended and not a solid same hue of green.


Check out the new release here at the Elizabeth Craft Design store and Quietfire Design store.


Flourished Holly, Set of 5 - Metal Cutting Dies
Flourished Holly (ECD | QD)


Let Your Heart be Light Collection - Clear Stamps
Let Your Heart Be Light (ECD | QD)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!