Friday, October 25, 2019

Peace on Earth

This Christmas card came together very easily because the new Peace on Earth die is so elegant and beautiful that you don't need much for the rest of the card.  


I started with a layer of blue card stock.  I sponged the top of it a darker shade of blue to give it the impression of darker night sky away from the snow.


Out of silver cardstock, I die cut the Peach on Earth as well as a house silhouette from  Rubbernecker. I also die cut out of white cardstock the fence and a couple of stars. 


I glued everything down as shown but popped up the two stars.  I also used a Signo white gel pen to add some snow because what could be more peaceful than falling snow at night?



Peace on Earth, Set of 2 - Metal Cutting Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!