Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Going back to old stamps

Hope you are having a great start to a new year!  I started it with a new tangent to my ever-growing hobby collection.  I've started to do lettering on some finished wood pieces and I am loving it!  Check out my facebook page Yours Truly and my instagram account @yourstrulybydiana to see my newest pieces.  But I haven't let go of my love of papercrafting - and I'm even playing with some very old stamp sets.  This little chickadee was one of my first stamp purchases from Our Daily Bread Desigsn, now Divinity Designs.

But my tools have certainly grown since I bought this stamp set and now I can watercolor and then use my Misti to stamp the image again to get a nice crisp image.  I also used some Koi watercolor brushes combined with watercolor pencils.  I kept it pretty simple to highlight this cute image and wonderful verse.



Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!