Thursday, March 12, 2020

Welcome, baby Ella!

One of my Bible Study ladies just had her baby so I was so happy to make a sweet card full of PINK!  I used some dark pink to cut the Welcome die by Quietfire Design (also available at Elizabeth Craft Designs).  I also had a stash of nursery paper from way back when I used to scrapbook baby books for my boys (except the last one who has the most pictures but no books) that was perfect to cute the onesies from.

Adding thick foam tape to the back of the onesies gave the card some great dimensions as well as making it easier to glue the twine on. I just cut up strips of brown craft stock to represent clothespin.  The name was made with a very old set of Provocraft alphabet dies.  The little birdies are from the My Favorite Things Up In the Air.  As always, I like to do a little sponging in the background the the grass and clouds.


Welcome - Metal Cutting Die


Little Ones - 7 Metal Cutting Dies

Little Ones metal dies (Quietfire Design | Elizabeth Craft Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!