Friday, April 3, 2020

Using limited supplies

I had to pack up half of my craft room so the husband could cut into the drywall to fix some stuff.  Poor timing, I say, since I've been spending a good amount of happy time in there due to social distancing.  But I'm learning to craft on limited supplies.  These cards were made using calendar pages from a local nursery, 2 dies (My Favorite Things rectangle dies and Elizabeth Craft Designs Birds) and one stamp (Verve).

I make a lot of cards to welcome visitors in our church using Psalms 118:24 but I wanted to change it to something more fitting with the times.  Obviously we do not have visitors coming to church right now but I still want to be send cards to brighten our members, especially the older ones.


Those calendar pages were stunning and I could cut 6 card backgrounds out of one page.  One A2 sheet of white card stock yielded 10 rectangles and with my Misti, mass producing was a cinch.  I think I rather enjoyed crafting with minimal supplies - clean up was a super easy too!






1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Great idea to use the calendar pages, they are perfect!
    Sunshine.
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!