Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

When you need some quick Mother's Day card and you literally have jars of colored flowers to pick from, card making got a lot easier.  Having a beautifully lettered Happy Mother's Day stamp completes the card in very little time.  I also hope seeing the different cards show how slightly rearranging whatever flower stamps or dies you have can make for a beautiful card.

For my first card, I framed the sentiment with the Flourished Oval frame and added some hydrangeas watercolored and gold embossed around the frame.  I used Kells Gold Modern Gilding Powder on the frame since the hydrangeas were also gold embossed.



On the next one, I trimmed the Wreath from Wreath and Elements die set by Quietfire Design for a subtle lacy background.



But any kind of frame type die works!  Below is one by Divinity Designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!