Saturday, July 25, 2020

Thank you card

Just popping in to share a third card that uses the same layout as my cards yesterday.  Instead of using white for the delicate dies, I went with black.  Wow!  What a difference that made.  It reminded me of stain glass so I used Copic to color the pieces and pop them back into the "window" portion of the dies.



I used a black die cut of thank you to finish the card.  For some reason, this reminds me of a fairy tale so "Be Brave" or "Be Yourself" would look really nice too, don't you think?  All the words dies by Suzanne would work - check all them out here on the Elizabeth Craft Designs store.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the white one, but his one is stunning!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! What is the border die you have used on this card as well as the white one? Many thanks for all the inspiration!
    Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the July monthly small die set by Spellbinders: Ornamental Floral Card Creator. It's my monthly splurge :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for that! I contacted Spellbinders, but sadly they don't send stuff to New Zealand,which is where I live:-( It's disappointing when companies sell exclusively because people like me miss out. Thanks anyway, your cards are gorjuss!
    Sunshine/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!