Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Fall themed cards using paint chips

You can't really tell from my current home but our previous home was quite the crayon box.  Every room was painted a different color I think.  I collected paint chips and kept them in case we needed more of the colors for touch up later.  We moved and I still kept them and am so glad I did.  I used them to cut up all the leaves from this month's Spellbinders Small die club kit.  

 


I typed up and printed out the additional sentiment to add to the word dies included in the set.  I really enjoyed playing with this set.


I found it went a lot smoother when I just die cut all the dies at one time on every color paint chip plus white and kraft card stock.  I did not know how I was going to use them but it gave me a lot of pieces to work with without having to go back and die cut.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!