Thursday, November 12, 2020

Glittery Christmas presents

 I've been having a lot of fun with the new release by Suzanne Cannon. This release will be available online on the 15th but it may be available at your local store already. Els of Elizabeth Craft Designs did a live video showing the new release yesterday.   This time around I used the presents from the set on a slimline card.  


I started by die cutting the bottom of the presents in gold card stock, the top in black cardstock and the bow in white card stock that had the double sided adhesive on the top side - each 3 times.  I chose a green, silver and red Silk Microfine Glitter for each of the presents.  The Merry Christmas was also cut out of white card stock with a layer of double sided adhesive.  I masked the snowflake and used a blue glitter on them but I decided to diecut a matching snowflake with the silver glitter popped up instead.


After all my elements were ready, I first sponged a white layer sized 8.25"x3.5" with a soft green in the top corners.  I also masked off a little line and sponged a bit of gray to give the illusion of a shadow or table so my presents weren't just floating.  The red and green presents are popped up with foam tape.



A nice and clean Christmas card but quite shiny in real life!


Supplies used:

Merry Christmas 4



Flourished Christmas Minis 3




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!