Friday, January 17, 2014

A Song To Sing

As part of a new thing I am trying (I'm not calling it a resolution because that pretty much guarantees it will only last a couple of weeks) is to use up whatever paper I have out instead of pulling out 10 more sheets trying to decide what to do. So here's a second card using the music sheet with a dash of red. I love pretty fonts but I definitely have a special thing for calligraphy. This is my first time using a stamp from Quietfire Designs and they are perfect for CAS cards.






Recipe:
Stamps:  Quietfire Designs
Paper:  Recollection Music Sheet
Dies:  Spellbinders Oval, Memory Box Grove Branch

Challenges I am playing in:




7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the music touches to this, Diana. It's just as sweet as can be, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us.
    God bless you this week, and always.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is gorgeous! So striking and elegant! What a wonderful sentiment with that precious bird, and I love how you've photographed it sitting on the piano keys! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, this is so beautiful. I love the little bird along with the music. Your card is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the bird on the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I like the branch that stretches across it and the sweet bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!