Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ODBDSLC186 - Sketch


I really enjoy sketch challenges.  It gives me a great starting point.  It narrows down how many different papers or layers I will need and how to lay them out.  Of course, sometimes it's really hard to find just the right combo but this week's challenge came together nicely because I was able to use one of the stamps from ODBD Lavender to make my own background paper.   





Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, YoursTrulybyDiana

Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD Lavender, Faith
Dies:  Spellbinders Moroccan Accents, Standard Circles
Accessories:  Sheer Lavender Ribbon, Cuttlebug Wedding Suite Set Embossing Folder, Corner Punch 


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until Sunday, January 19th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.


Challenge I am playing in:

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch Diana!! I just love the lavender with the added embossing, your framing of that beautiful verse and the added sheer bow. So elegant!! Have a blessed day, friend!! :)
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana, I love the DP you've created with the image from the Lavender stamp set…it's perfect! And I love your CAS style with the beautiful verse from Psalms! Wonderful take on this week's sketch, and I so agree with you about the limitations of a sketch. But it came together perfectly, and I love it! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! Perfect embossing folder and I love the wonderful lavender color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ribbon and your verse!! So pretty! Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty Diana! Love your CAS approach with the embossed bg and gorgeous bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful! Love the luscious colors, sheer bow and esp. the scripture! I'm w/you Diana....love sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. Love the touch of embossing and the color is fabulous. Great scripture too! So delightfully blessed that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge starts today so, I hope you visit us again. Living you with the message of the Lord in Psalm 107:9, "For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana :-) Love your handmade background paper and gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful Diana! You are so good at CAS!!! I struggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!