Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Heavens

We've been having some weird weather.  It was cold enough to for me to try freezing bubbles.  Can you see the ice crystals on the bubble? 



Freezing rain yesterday and going up to almost 60 this weekend.  So it wasn't too hard to get into the mindset for the Ways to Use It challenge over at SCS.  I added stickles to my vellum snowflake which made it curled up a little funky but it added such a nice shimmer in real life.

Recipe:
Paper:  Recollection Luxe, Blue Vellum
Accessories:  MS Snowflake punch, ribbon, stickles

Challenges I am playing in:


3 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty, layout and colors. We had freezing rain today but I didn't get to freezing bubbles. It is delightful to see your wonderful art posted in this week’s creative challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana, what a beautiful card, and I love the verse! (And now I've subscribed to your blog, since you've posted a few I've missed since our last SLC!) I need to join this wonderful challenge again myself! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diana, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!