Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Heart Box

Some of my sister designers at ODBD have been making some of the sweetest little boxes with the ODBD Ornate Heart Dies and I just had to attempt to make one.  I do like to try new crafty things...I just go a little crazy picking up new craft hobbies so I have to be careful!

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Valentine, box, ODBD Ornate Hearts Dies

I used the new Heart & Soul Paper Collection for the top of my heart.  I couldn't decide which sheet to use so I "log-cabin" two of them.  Here is a close-up of the top.  I added a black satin double bow on top and a strip of the paper to the sides of the box.  


Hope you are inspired to try something new also!

Recipe:
Dies:  ODBD  Ornate Hearts
Paper:  ODBD Heart & Soul Paper Collection and SU! Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon

Challenge I am playing in:


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful heart box Diana!!! I have in mind something similar to make but you have really rocked this one and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana! Another beauty, and I love your box! You are really inspiring me! Love them all, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, this box is just gorgeous! I love the red, white and black color palette and the rich romantic feel. Everything is done so beautifully! Thanks for playing along in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #88: Anything BUT a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heart-shaped box! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!