Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ODBDSLC189 L-O-V-E Recipe Challenge



Good morning!  I have another Valentine card to share today that I made for the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge L-O-V-E Recipe challenge.  I wanted to use this lovely silk ribbon that I had so I drew on the colors of lavender and gray to make my card.  Thank you for looking!


Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD  Flower Heart and Bless Your Heart
Dies:  ODBD  Ornate Hearts and Beautiful Borders
Paper:  Recollection, Lavender Vellum
Accessories:  Silk Ribbon

L-O-V-E Recipe:  
L - Lavender, O - Ornate Heart and Oval dies, V - Valentine and Vellum, E - Embossing



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until Sunday, February 9th to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.


Challenge I am playing in:

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diana! That black heart really contrasts against the rest of the card. And I love your bow! Very pretty!! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Diana! That ribbon is gorgeous, and it is perfect with the paper colors! Beautiful "lace" border too! We sure are loving these new dies, and you've really showed us beautiful ways to use them! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rich and beautiful card, Diana!! I just love the ribbon with the variations of violet and your design with the pops of white and black!! It is gorgeous!! Love it!! You did a wonderful job with the L-o-v-e recipe. Have a great day my friend!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful purple heart card...I was just thinking of that color too because it is one of my favorites!!! I love the elegance of your gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous!! Your colors are out of this world, they make the heart stand out so strikingly!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Valentine's Day card, Diana! Love the unique colors...so pretty, and the luscious bow! What a very elegant design! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Diana! LOVE the purples and the beautiful layout! The bg dp is gorgeous too... a really beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a rich color combo in this beauty! And, your bow is divine! Quite gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!