Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Color Box Butterfly

I love this butterfly die - it takes center stage here. I cut the butterfly in different colors several times and saved all the little pieces.  I embossed the butterfly die so that I would know where the little pieces go.  Only the center body is glued down on the black outline so the wings are lifted up but lie aligned with the pieces when flat.  This was for a couple of challenges at SCS - color box with a die cut and a sketch challenge.  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, butterfly card, Memory Box

Recipe:
Paper:  Bird's Card free digital paper and scraps
Dies:  MB Vivienne Butterfly
Accessories:  Ribbon and pearls

Challenge I am playing in:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how pretty. Love the gorgeous buttefly image and the color-blocking. Simple, but very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!