Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Silhouettes

I was working on the previous card when it occurred to me that I hadn't done the sponging then splattering method in a week!  So I had to do it again... but had no idea what layout or sentiment or anything else... I just wanted to sponge and splatter.  So this is it... Thanks for looking!

Silhouettes, Diana Nguyen, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Recipe:  

Dies:  SB Ovals
Ink:  Tim Holtz Broken China, SU! Gable Green and Taken with Teal


Challenge I am playing in:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! This technique looks like a ton of fun! It even has a fun name! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my…another gorgeous one, Diana! Love the distressed background on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diana. Love the spackled background and the white embossed images... the contrast is perfect. Thanks for playing in our oval challenge at SNSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!