Thursday, May 15, 2014

Get Well Soon

Another watercolor wash and butterfly card.  :)  This color combination is definitely out of my comfort zone.
This is based on Hero Art's Spring Sketch Challenge Sketch #3.

Hero Arts, butterfly, card, Diana Nguyen, watercolor background

Recipe:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Antique Butterflies, SU! Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  SU! Galore Green and Sage Shadow
Paper:  Watercolor and Recollection White
Accessories:  Circle and corner punches and wire

sketch_challenge_500



1 comment:

  1. Dear Diana...I see your card on Hero Arts challenge gallery and wanna see it more closer here...I loooveee this butterfly stamp so much and your interpretation to the sketch really clever...can you imagine...I am not put the strip on the left side white but I colored it with distress ink and you did diferent than mine..I used also the same butterfly stamp but colored much :) I think I see an winner here...your card is stunning dear Diana..


    I am joining also Hero Arts challenge with the sketc #3 maybe you would like to see it on my blog? Would be glad if you could leave me some love too..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!