Thursday, June 26, 2014

Banner Cake

Quick post sharing another use for paper crafting just in time for this week's 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #97 - Anything But a Card.  My SIL asked me to decorate her son's graduation cake.  He wanted the Tuxedo chocolate cake from Costco. ;)  She got them to give her 3 portions on one sheet but all the sides were exposed.  I added some Cool Whip and piped some shells along the edge.  I made the banner ahead of time so it was a quick and easy way to decorate it since she was picking up the cake right after the graduation.  The banners in his school colors were made from folding cardstock in half and using Verve's banner dies and gluing the sides together with the twine in between.  The letters and numbers were die cut from Provocraft Olivia alphabets and I handwrote the Congratulations.



Thanks for looking!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!