Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bird Houses Sketch

I found the cutest die at the Scrapbook Expo last week.  I almost didn't get it because I had, um, blown gone slightly above my budget but I'm so glad I went ahead and got it.  It has so many possibilities - new home (add some numbers to personalize it), welcome to the neighborhood, wish you lived near...)  My Favorite Thing's Sketch and Color Palette challenge made this card come together so easily too.  I watercolored the branches and leaves and sponged the background.  I die-cut again in the different cardstocks for the houses.   

Bird House, die-namites, diana nguyen

Recipe:
Dies:  Die-Namites Fancy Birdhouses
Accessories:  watercolors

Challenges I am playing in:

 MFTWSC182  Print






Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Diana, a great design, a fabulous sky background and I love your little bird houses hanging on the tree!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!