Monday, August 11, 2014

CCNS45 - Praying for You

This week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is to use 1-2-3 of something on your card.  I knew immediately I wanted to have 3 dies as my layers and from there I built my card.  The bottom layer is from A2 Filigree Delight and then Decorative Labels 8.  Lastly, I used a Standard Oval to crop my image after I stamped and colored with Copics.  To make the layers more distinct, each was  popped up for added dimension and then an organza ribbon was woven between the two most ornate layers. Then lots of pearls around the card to finish the card. 


Diana Nguyen, spellbinders

1 Ribbon
2 Stamps
3 Dies

Diana Nguyen, spellbinders

Recipe:
Stamps:  Inkadinkado and ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments 
Accessories:  Copics, pearls, organza ribbon, and circle punch

Thank you so much for looking and I hope you get a chance to play along!

Challenges I am playing in:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful die cuts, layout and color. This art is amazing. We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
    God Bless you,
    Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!