Friday, September 12, 2014

Hi, there!

Hi, again today!  I recently won some craft metal sheets from Add a Little Dazzle and when I get new toys, I have to play with them right away!  :)

I had die-cut a sheet with my Memory Box's Fresh Foliage die but was just totally enamored with the aluminum side of my craft metal sheet that I flipped it over and used that as my focus in my card.  I sponged a bit of tattered rose on my yellow card stock and also die-cut a window out of my main panel.  To emphasize the window, the circle frame is popped up with foam tape and the leaves go both under and over the frame.  Finally, a silver embossed sentiment to finish the card.  Thanks so much for looking!



Diana Nguyen, metal craft sheet, Memory box, fresh foliage, verve, better together

Recipe:
Dies:   Memory Box's Fresh Foliage and SB Standard circles
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder and Craft Metal Sheet


Fall       

Challenges I am playing in:


4 comments:

  1. Oh friend, this is just stunning! I love this card so much. That window and the contrast you created with the metal leaves and the yellow... So elegant! I'm very glad you joined us this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge at Add a Little Dazzle. Please join us again soon!

    Gracie
    AALD DT
    gracielliedesign blogspot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Diana! I love how the leaves poke out of the circle.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I really like the use of the metal sheets and the Sketch.

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, your card is just lovely. I normally wouldn't say I like the color yellow, but you proved me wrong that you can make yellow look good because this is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!