Friday, September 12, 2014

Micah 6:8

I got the Verve Let It Be set because I really wanted this particular stamp... but I think I've inked up half of the others that came in the set before I got around to using this one.  Good thing I'm using most of the set, right? :)

This week's MojoMonday sketch has a perfectly sized panel for this stamp.  I used MFT Color Palette Challenge in conjunction with the sketch and came up with this:


Diana Nguyen, Verve, Let It Be, Scripture

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Let It Be
Paper:  DCWV Old World Stack and scraps
Accessories:  Twine and fleur de lis charm


Print

Challenges I am playing in:






4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely verse and the card is gorgeous. Praying you have a fun day filled with love and happiness. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge! Love your SUPERB take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous! Love that metal charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply lovely, Diana. Your cards are always SUCH a blessing to me, and I thank you so much for sharing with us. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!