Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Faithful Friend

Quick post today sharing a card I made with one of the stamps from Quietfire's Always Be My Friend stamp set.  I was trying to go for an aged, time passed kind of theme with the card.  I sponged my distress inks and then layered a clock image stencil on top of that.  Wasn't quite what I was picturing but when is it ever exactly? :)

Diana Nguyen

Recipe:
Stamps:  Quietfire Always Be My Friend
Inks:  Pumice Stone and Antique Linen Distress Inks
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Clockwork Stencil, embossing paste, SB Standard Circles and ribbon

Challenges I am playing in:


3 comments:

  1. Very understated - love that central panel, so unique! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Diana! Absolutely neat and elegant! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING, as always, Diana. You are so super talented. I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!