Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hello

Got a new die to play with - so great for quick cards.

I tried quilling earlier this year and it was not for me!  Not patient enough...  But I had all these quilling strips left so I weaved some to frame this double die cut hello word die from Simon Says Stamp.

Simon Says Stamps, hello, Diana Nguyen


Here I die cut out of a watercolor wash background and used the negative popped up.  Added some silver DMC floss and sequins. I really liked how this one turned out.

Simon Says Stamps, hello, Diana Nguyen


Not to waste anything, the card below uses the actual die cut.  I added another black die cut for a shadow effect.

Simon Says Stamps, hello, Diana Nguyen

Thanks for looking!

Challenges I am playing in:
HYCCT1403: Stripping Down
HYCCT1429:  I've Got Your Back


2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are great! Simple and beautiful...I love how you shadowed the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous Hello cards love the different ways you've used the die and a great way of using up those quilling strips.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!