Friday, October 31, 2014

Fabulous Thanks

I saw this cool flourish stamp at Michaels yesterday and could not resist.  I'm so weak in the craft store!  But if I use the stamp for a good cause, then it's okay right? For the HYCCT challenge at SCS to use 2 different medium and a thank you card, I did a watercolor wash with blues and greens.  After it dried, I embossed in silver this gorgeous Fabulous stamp from Hero Arts.  I then went back and sponged in some Salty Ocean so that the silver could stand out more.  My thanks sentiment is a masked one from Verve's Better Together set.  


Hero Arts Fabulous, Diana Nguyen, Verve

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Better Together and Hero Arts Fabulous
Inks:  Watercolors and Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Accessories:  Sequins and Wow Silver embossing powder

Challenges I am playing in:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the bright richness of your colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!