Friday, October 31, 2014

Hedgehog love


I've got a few minutes before heading to my son's fall party.  A bit of guilt there because all 4 are in the afternoon and as a room parent for one, I can't make it to all of them.  Think they'll notice?  :(  

One of the HYCCT challenges is to have a pink balloon and I had this retired stamp set from SU! called Hedgehog Happiness that a friend generously gave me when I started stamping.  Such a cute image!  The balloon didn't make it in the circle die cut so I went ahead and made it float higher and attached twine to anchor it back down.  A cloud embossing folder for a background some floating hearts to uh, strategically hide the curled string that I had left on the stamp... this is what happens when you don't plan your card all the way.  I used a combination of Spectrum Noir markers and water color pencils to color him and the balloon.  The blue sky and grass were sponged with Ballet Blue and Fresh Foliage inks from SU!  Thanks for looking!


SU!, Diana Nguyen, hedgehog happiness

Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!