Saturday, November 1, 2014

Lucky Stars

Popping in to share a card I made last night.  I admit that I was sooo sleepy (it was not even 10 pm yet!) that I could barely craft... which is really unusual!  But that's not the reason the main panel was tilted - it's for one of the last HYCCT challenges - to make a card with one or more tilted layers.  I embossed the sentiment and image in silver.  The card was a bit too CAS for me but as my brain had shut down, the only thing I could think of was to splatter some perfect pearls over everything.  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, WPlus9, lucky stars
Recipe:
Paper:  Silver Metallic, black and blue card stock
Accessories:  Ranger Silver Embossing Powder super fine and perfect pearls

Challenges I am playing in:



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card - love the background.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!