Monday, November 24, 2014

CAS Christmas

Hi again!  I've been trying to come up with a handmade Christmas card that could be mass produced quickly but still have a lot of oomph... but I might just end up with a bunch of unique ones to send out because I actually don't like to mass produce my cards... but I know many of them will just end up in the trash... dilemmas!  But the upside is I just love making them... wherever they end up.  So here is a super CAS one using the inlaid die-technique.  The shimmer card stock really adds to the card and I do love that stitched border. You really can't go wrong with white and red!

Diana Nguyen, Christmas Card, Impression Obsession, in-laid die cutting, CAS

For just a touch of embellishment, I punched out some holly leaves out of Garland Green Metal Craft Sheet.  I ran a stylus along the back and sanded the front to bring out the vein in the holly leaves.  Then I added some red pearls for my berries.

Diana Nguyen, Christmas Card, Impression Obsession, in-laid die cutting, CAS

Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Paper:  Recollection Shimmer Card Stock
Accessories:  Garland Green Metal Craft Sheet, pearls

Challenges I am playing in:

challenge 52



1 comment:

  1. Diana, I absolutely love your work. You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Add a Little Dazzle. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!