Monday, February 9, 2015

CCNS71: Thinking of You Window Scene


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made inspired by this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such to make a thoughtful card.  I wanted a soft colored background so I used some cream vellum against my white base.  I trimmed the branches from PoppyStamps Serendipity Bird Frame after I cut colored them from watercolor paper and distress stains Tea Dye and Peeled Paint .   I adhered the branches to the back of the PoppyStamps Grand Madison Window and also some blue floral vellum.  I glued on a small cluster of Wild Orchid Flowers and a tag with blue pigment ink and clear embossing.  The sentiment is from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments.

I hope you get a chance to play along!

Diana Nguyen, Serenity bird frame, Grand Madison Window




1 comment:

  1. So pretty & sweet :D Love how you did the "outside" of the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!