Friday, February 6, 2015

His Peace

Happy Friday to you!  I haven't been able to play in the sketches for MojoMonday in a while.  This was the perfect chance to use the new release from ODBD's Miss You. I love silhouette images against colored backgrounds.  For mine, I made two panels with distress inks Brick Red, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade.  I then used Versafine black ink and white gel pen with my image.  The verse is from Scripture Collection 13 and embossed in black fine detail and my fish tails are cream vellum.

Diana Nguyen, Scripture, Our Daily Bread Designs



Challenges I am playing in:




5 comments:

  1. This is QUITE STUNNING, Diana! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card Diana and so beautiful. I'll have to search for this silhouette technique - I've seen it before but have not attempted it...yet! Thank you for the push!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, The silhouette image against that striking background is outstanding. Thank you so much for entering our 169th AG challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Please come back really soon with you wonderful art. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeou card, Diana! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!