Thursday, February 5, 2015

You make the world go round

I love this week's Casology cue word:  HOT!  Because it is very cold and windy right now!  However, this card did not want to be made.  Good thing I have a stubborn streak.  :)  The hot air balloon from Echo Park was die-cut out of watercolor paper that had I had color washed and covered with crinkled cling wrap.  I love the texture that it leaves behind.  I used MFT Blueprints 15's largest stitched rectangle and popped it up with fun foam to make my cloud shaker elements.  Hope you like it!

Diana Nguyen, Echo Park, hot air balloon, shaker card

      

Challenges I am playing in:



3 comments:

  1. Cute shaker, LOVE all the colors!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!! So glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love the coloring of hot air balloon. those shaker clouds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clouds are absolutely amazing!! Love your creativity and design, Diana! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!