Monday, February 23, 2015

CCNS73: Tea soothes the body

Hi!  I'm here sharing a card today that would be perfect for a tea and music lover and inpsired by this week's picture for the CCNS Tea Party Challenge.  I used the new Poppystamps Teapot Stack from the Classy Cards 'n Such for my focal point.  This type of die with the thin outlines are perfect for inlaid die-cutting.  Here I cut it out of several different papers for my different pots.  The first and third pot were made with the same way I made my background with the music staffs:  I blotted distress ink stains Peacock Feathers, Peeled PaintBroken China, and Brushed Pewter onto my craft sheet and smooshed my paper down on it until I had the paper pretty well colored.  I used Spellbinders Labels Eighteen to frame my stack of teapots and small Joy! foam pads to pop up the whole layer.  Finally a cluster of Wild Orchid Craft flowers to anchor down my sentiment from Our Daily Bread Design Just A Note.  (I'm not sure what die my cherry blossom flower die cut came from - sorry!)
Diana Nguyen, Poppystamps, Our Daily Bread Designs, Teapot Stack, card



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!